Friday, June 27, 2008

Camp!

I'm currently taking a quick break from packing to write this...I'm leaving for camp in the morning and should probably pack up my laptop at some point because I will be taking it with me this year. I decided to bring it because I will need to be able to more readily get internet access to check the news/be able to get e-mail from my study abroad program. They have 3 computers at camp for us to use, but one of them doesn't work, and it's hard to get on the computer because so many other people want to use them.

But anyway, most of my stuff is packed up. I'm just waiting on a few things that were in the laundry and such. I feel like I have a lot of stuff, which is true. But I feel like I have even more stuff than I usually do. I don't really know. I feel like there's a lot of stuff that you need at camp that you might not need when you're going other places. Like costumes, for example. I'm taking an entire box of costume stuff, many things courtesy of my frisbee team. But seriously though, you never know when these costumes might come in handy for various things. I have some stuff of my roommate's in the costume box as well, so I have lots of fun things. But you wouldn't necessarily need costumes on other trips or anything like that. Well, I guess I better get back to packing, so that I can get on the road early! Bye!

No comments: