Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quick Update

This will be a short update because I'm supposed to leave in like 5 minutes. Yesterday I didn't feel very well- a few people got really sick, we're not entirely sure some what. I just felt queasy all day. Although, I DID get to watch "High School Musical 2" with my sisi, which she absolutely loves. She can't wait for the third one to come out.

Our recent lectures have included things about the AIDS epidemic and government policy yesterday, and today we covered land issues. The whole land thing is pretty messed up because the government is trying to restore land to Africans who lost it during apartheid, but it's a very complicated process, and they're way behind. We also had a lecture abotu our ISP's and how we need to work on focusing on a specific research topic since we really don't have much time to do a broad topic. So that's pretty much all that's been going on...nothing too exciting to report. Well, I really need to go, now. Sala kahle!

No comments: